Enabling Surgeons to Restore, Regrow, and Renew Bone without Metal. OSSIOfiber® is the first-of-its kind implant material to securely fixate and fully integrate into the native anatomy with nothing left behind.
Call or Text for a consultation: (949) 203-5704
Stop Suffering From Hammertoe and Bunion Pain
Patients often wait over five years to take action around their hammertoe and bunion pain. By working with Dr. Vincent we aim to encourage our patients to stop delaying a life-changing repair now that there is an all-natural solution that avoids many of the problems associated with metal implants.
What Makes OSSIOfiber® Unique?
Proven materials engineered into a proprietary strong and bio-integrative matrix. In its first-of-its-kind technology, OSSIOfiber® implants successfully integrate with the native anatomy without leaving any traces behind. A OSSIOfiber® implant contains organic minerals similar to those found in bones themselves, but it retains more strength – it eventually becomes part of the bone, encouraging natural bone regeneration without the risks and costs associated with permanent hardware.
50% Natural Mineral Fibers
- Composed of silica, magnesium, calcium, and other natural minerals found in bone
- Mineral fibers have been in clinical use for over 30 years, most commonly as osteoconductive bone void fillers
- Poly (L-lactide-co-D,L-lactide) (PLDLA) binds the fiber matrix together
- PLDLA has over 30 years of clinical success and can be gradually and naturally cleared by the body through hydrolysis
Strong, Secure Fixation
- 1.5x strength above cortical bone for secure insertion and initial fixation
- Sustained mechanical performance for bone fixation throughout the healing period of an osteotomy, fusion, or fracture
Bone In-Growth, Regeneration,and Replacement
- Early bone attachment and in-growth
- Gradual integration with surrounding anatomy with no adverse inflammation observed
- Fully integrated within 78-104 weeks
Your Foot and Ankle Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments available.
Or call —(949) 651-1202
The Calendar below is for online Appointments for Orange, CA Location with Dr. Vincent. If you do not see a time available or would like to schedule an appointment at the Irvine, CA office, please fill out the form below the calendar or call the office at 949-651-1202 for more options.
Irvine Location Appointments
If you are a new patient and would like to request an appointment with Dr. Ebonie Vincent at the Irvine, California location, please fill out the form below. Please Note: Appointments for the Irvine office are typically 4 weeks or more from today’s date.
Better Foot & Ankle Care is Our Mission
Dr. Ebonie is currently taking new patients. For Urgent Care requests please call the number below.